Wednesday 6 June 2007

The Price Is Right - Bingo?

I'm pretty new to all this but I must say, being fairly young and enjoying a flutter, I've found now more enoyable way of doing so than online bingo, courtesy of Jackpotjoy I should add. I cam across them when browsing something to do with the classic television game show, The Price Is Right.

There is an independent website they have set up, http://www.priceisrightbingo.com. Nice site, obviously to gather custom but at least they have gone to some effort to provide some factual information for us fans.

Anyway, thats besides the point, or is it, it worked on me!! Since joining, I've won a few quid, I'm not talking £2 - £3, I'm talking £10 - £80! Its a damn good game. At Jackpotjoy though, there are other gameshow based online games, though they aren't ALL bingo based.

I played Deal or No Deal a couple of times, great, but its just like the tv show, no REAL improvements or extras and to be honest that soundtrack does my head in!

The Strike It Lucky game - brilliant! Just like the show but so much so you didnt need the extras!

Still, nothing compares to my original find and the entire reason for wanting to tell the world about my renewed love for The Price Is Right - Bingo!! I want to know what everyone else thinks really. I used to play on Gala but I dont see how they can compete with such creativity.

I dont think bingo is even that interesting to be honest, theres just something about numbers and getting them in a line that gets my blood pumpin! Im here because im an avid fan of the gameshow more than anything so am in need of some bingo expert opinions...are there any other games out there I've been missing out on?

I'd be very interested in a Family Fortunes version, imagine what they could do with that!

No comments: